More and more companies around the world conclude that the advanced asset management is an essential component in the processes of daily business, allowing you to influence the production costs.
In the framework of the foundations of strategic asset management companies need to define the concept, develop the optimal organizational structure in order to identify and take into account the current enterprise corporate culture as well as to correctly apply the best international practices of similar industries. It is equally important to describe, measure and reevaluate the characteristics of formal workflows, to ensure the availability of necessary skills of employees and only then to implement technologies that support these changes. Thus, we are talking about large-scale transformation approach to the business that requires a reliable and qualified partner for its implementation.
Such a partner is Maintex company – Russian leader in the field of consulting and process engineering of maintenance and reliability management, operating in cooperation with the world's leading consulting companies for decades specializing in improving the efficiency of production asset management.
As part of the development and implementation of the strategic approach of asset management, taking into account the specifics of each individual company, Mantex provides services including:
- Assessment of the maintenance and repairs maturity level along the maturity model Asset Performance Management (APM): where you are now and where you want to go within critical areas related to maintenance, reliability and control of equipment, such as maintenance strategies, tools, reliability, change management, metrics and modernization of business processes of interaction between different departments;
- Identify gaps / functional deficits and problem areas in management and information exchange;
- Development of ways to optimize - leverage efficiency;
- Formation of the maintenance department optimal structure, as well as models of business processes to effectively manage the maintenance processes, equipment reliability and risk, to monitor results in achieving the goals set by the company;
- Implementation of modern methods of maintenance, repair, and optimization of IT tools to effectively apply the relevant methodology to carry out both operational and strategic management processes of the maintenance, reliability and risk;
- Development of the system of motivation aimed at achieving strategic outcomes, KPIs for staff and processes.